martes, 2 de junio de 2020

TUESDAY, 2ND JUNE

Good morning children. How are you?

I've been waiting for more answers to the question:  Why is the Sea salty?

These are the only answers I've received:


I think the sea is salty because there are creatures who cry and their tears make the water salty. Eva 5thA

I think, than the water of the sea and oceans is salty, due to the different mineral salts and substances that come from the water cycle, elements such, calcium, sulfur...
Also due to the wear of mountains that transport it to the sea. Diego 6thA

Hello, teacher, the water is salty due to the concentration of dissolved mineral salts in the water. Irene 6thA

I think it’s because Sedna was sad. Nobody combed Sedna’s hair, she cried and her tears are salty. Alba 5th A
Thanks to Eva, Diego, Irene and Alba for their contributions!!!Resultado de imagen de emoticono de aprobacion


Have a good day